Friday, August 07, 2015

Off Shoulder & Distressed Jeans with a Pop of Red













Wearing: Forever21 Off Shoulder Top (Love this one & this one).  Zara Ripped Jeans (Similar here/here). Stuart Weitzman Red Sandals (Similar here).


My weekend outfits are all about showing my true personality. Distressed Jeans and anything white are my favorite pieces of this summer. The off shoulder is a hot trend for this season so I paired them together for a trip to Big Sur. Even though,  this top is a little trendy but I realized I can wear it as a regular style. I wore it to work with my black skinny tailored-made pants but pull it up just enough to cover both shoulders and not too revealing. Got some good compliments! 

One of my fashion's rules is always wear one piece that make your outfit even more stand out. I chose to wear these red ankle trap sandals which made me feel so tall and happy. 

Thank You for Visiting,
With Love - CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment